Wood Squill (Scilla siberica) Prism Giveaway!
Hey folks, due to popular demand I’ve decided to do another giveaway for a piece with a little flaw associated with it. In this case, I’m giving away the Squill prism I posted about the other day – in which a lot of people informed me they would love a chance to own the prism despite it’s flaw.
This prism is fine other than a small spot of tacky resin in the top corner; not a problem as long as you don’t roughly handle it often.
- Reblog this post to enter (likes and nice replies are always appreciated but don’t count towards entry
- Tag your post as “entry” (please use the tag function or your entry cannot be counted. Putting #entry in the responses or replies won’t count. I pull names through the tag viewer to filter out bots and those that didn’t read the rules so only tags count)
- Multiple reblogs count but excessive, spammed entries or obvious entries to a giveaway blog will be discounted
- Winner must be 18+ or have explicit permission from an adult for entry, and also have messages open.
- International entries are okay but please be prepared for a much longer wait time on your prize and/or possible VAT fees, if applicable in your country
I’ll be drawing a name tomorrow, Monday the 11th at around 9pm EST.